≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

General Announcement Changes... Again

Bezz

Professor Passive Aggressive
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Donator++
After a long period of talking and discussion, a decision has finally been made...

The new owner of Gateway RP is me, Bezz.

I have a lot to say personally, but this isn't about this. This post is about the community as a whole and the people involved--Be it admin, new or old players alike. Atlas, MindGate and myself will remain as acting Senior Admins as Pika has stepped down due to being a busy college bee with very good terms left with all of us. The mini lore will continue to run and keep a look out for some events coming soon!

I wish you all give me a chance with this ownership thing. I know a lot of stuff has happened in this communities lore but this is a new subject matter and state of mind I must approach with. Things might be slow, things might feel a bit weird. I know they do for me but I ask politely that you all give me chance :)

Thank you all for being apart of the community and much love for all. I'll see y'all around

Bezz.

Bezz

Professor Passive Aggressive
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Donator++
Oh. And my favorite guy Jian is remaining Co-Owner :)

a rabbit

Server Advisor
no disrespect intended, but it kind of feels like there’s a roulette game for owner every other week

hopefully it gets finalized?

Legion

Time Traveler
Admin
Hive Mind
no disrespect intended, but it kind of feels like there’s a roulette game for owner every other week

hopefully it gets finalized?
Don't look at me. I only handed it off once.

piggs

Well guys, it's been a good run, but one week later I have no choice but to announce that I, piggs, am the new owner of Gateway. We're going to be seeing a lot of changes--violent, unsettling changes.

The most important thing for you all to know is that I've lost the ability to think straight. In my defense, this is due in large part to mixing prescription medication with inappropriate amounts of alcohol. I plan on tapering down in the coming months to better ensure my competence as your leader.

As expected, my affluence played a great part in assuming this position. Most of my budget was spent on outbidding Bez. The remainder will go towards server funds--roughly 6 dollars per month. As I've quit my job to better focus on server maintenance, I will run out of money in February. Any assistance is appreciated.

As a quick aside, the rumors are true. I plan on dismantling the current lore. Not to spoil too much but it was all my character's dream, he wakes up in 8 hours so get your affairs sorted.

If you have any questions about what to expect, or if you plan to beg for mercy before I begin the great purge of all dissenting parties, please shoot me a message over discord and a donation of 1 dollar or higher to my venmo. Thank you.

Legion

Time Traveler
Admin
Hive Mind
Well guys, it's been a good run, but one week later I have no choice but to announce that I, piggs, am the new owner of Gateway. We're going to be seeing a lot of changes--violent, unsettling changes.

The most important thing for you all to know is that I've lost the ability to think straight. In my defense, this is due in large part to mixing prescription medication with inappropriate amounts of alcohol. I plan on tapering down in the coming months to better ensure my competence as your leader.

As expected, my affluence played a great part in assuming this position. Most of my budget was spent on outbidding Bez. The remainder will go towards server funds--roughly 6 dollars per month. As I've quit my job to better focus on server maintenance, I will run out of money in February. Any assistance is appreciated.

As a quick aside, the rumors are true. I plan on dismantling the current lore. Not to spoil too much but it was all my character's dream, he wakes up in 8 hours so get your affairs sorted.

If you have any questions about what to expect, or if you plan to beg for mercy before I begin the great purge of all dissenting parties, please shoot me a message over discord and a donation of 1 dollar or higher to my venmo. Thank you.