≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Change in Ownership (5/9/20)

MindGate

Co-Owner | Lore Goblin
Staff member
Lore Master
Owner
Admin
Donator+
Donator
https://gatewayroleplay.org/members/bezz.118/ | https://gatewayroleplay.org/members/morgaborg.140/

As of 5/7/2020, Gateway Roleplay has come to terms with the release of former owners ModdedBezzy (Bezz) and Morgaborg. We wish them the best and thank them for the past few months of service to the community! We are proud to announce our new four new owners as; Fantasia (Host), Venom, El Cid, and MindGate. If you have any questions on the terms, feel free to message us in private. We will have further announcements in the coming days, as well as changes in the current admin team - one of which is the recent acquisition of Vio (Rabbit) as a new admin.

Last edited:

El Cid

The Old Man
The Old Man
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
I am purely an investor. I have no plans to be involved in day-to-day operations unless asked for input on high level server decisions or things go completely to shit. :)

Cascade

Donator+
I am purely an investor. I have no plans to be involved in day-to-day operations unless asked for input on high level server decisions or things go completely to shit. :)
Things have gone to shit. Help.