≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Change in Ownership (4/1/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Gateway Roleplay is pleased to announce an immediate change in ownership. Previous owners: El Cid and Host have been moved to the Contributor role pending further action. The ownership role will now be filled by MindGate and Pika with shared power.

As a result, prior to the introduction of our next lore, our rules will undergo
substantial re-writing and re-structuring - restructuring of our admin team will subsequently follow.

Any questions or concerns can be addressed in the public thread which will be posted at the same time as this one. We expect full transparency with your questions. We will do our best to answer them promptly.

Thank you for your time.

Against my will, I have been urged to address the validity of this thread. Yes, I can confirm this is true. It was announced to the team as-of-an-hour ago. The day this was posted on was not lost on us. Any other questions that do not pertain to whether or not this announcement is real can be asked on the thread linked at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.