≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Brianna Tate

Anonymous

Brianna "Bri" Tate
Biographical Information
AliasBri
D.O.B.May 20, 1995
StatusAlive
RelationshipSingle
Personal Information
EyesDeep dark brown
HairMedium chocolate.
Description She is very fit, and stands about 5'7. She wears a leather jacket when it is cold and tank tops when it is warm out. She wears hiking boots and usually is seen in tore jeans. Her hair flows down past her shoulders. She is in her early 30's.
Likeschocolate, metal art, and tattoos
HatesHeights, spiders, snakes, and horses

Peeps!!
Mystery dude: First customer...thanks dude

Erick: Sweet guy that saved my life. Thank you for being there for me.

Becca: Like so let me crash at her place which was really nice.

Mrs. Chen: Fed me and was going to help find items for me. Pretty cool but solid business type. Why just why..

Cowboy: Seems shy... Dumbass... why just why..

Henry: Smart guy.. will learn alot! You better survive this...Please dont hurt me.. Well
didnt like what I saw but I forgive you..

Bar lady: Oh my god she has nail polish!

Kaari: That girl is feisty but seriously knows her shit. Damn I hope she pulls through..

Terry: Timid girl, but thank goodness she was there to help save Henry.

Leo: Drunk much? At least you got Henry home safe so + for that

Russian guy: Gave me drugs.. Do I look like I take drugs..

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Current feelings stirring up in her..

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

We need Brianna back at the stores... Whatever she is selling! lol