≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Asher Black

Anonymous

Asher Black
Face Claim: Lee Jong Suk
Biographical Information
Alias:Min-Jun Jeong
Hair:Black
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Height:182cm
Weight:72kg
Blood Type:O Negative
Ethnicity:Korean
Personal Information
Hometown:Seattle,Washington
Nationality:American
Sexuality:Straight
Religion:Atheist
Date of Birth:Februrary 14th,1995

Other Information
Alignment:Chaotic Neutral
GPA3.6
Achievements:Honor Roll, Varsity Captain, Various Art Awards
Languages:English, Some Korean
Hobbies:Drawing, Track, Reading
Interests:Art, Video Games, Music
Story Information
Current Status:Alive
Affiliation:WSHS Varsity Track Team
First Appearance:S1E1
Last Appearance:N/A
Theme

A Look Into Asher
Biography and PersonalityAsher learned about tragedy, pain, and loss far before the apocalypse reared its ugly head. From his mother's murder to his father's extremely public trial, the teen developed the sort of thick skin needed to handle the things that the end of the world would surely throw his way. Asher keeps everyone he meets at an arm's reach and has no plans to change his ways. He fills his free time going on runs, drawing, and reading whatever he can get his hands on. Despite his standoffish nature, he is always willing to lend a hand or help formulate a plan as he knows it may ensure his own survival. Over 2000 miles away from home, Asher is doing about as well as you can expect for a teenager to do when the world is ending.
Relationships
Sung-Hoon Jeong "You're not a man. Even calling you scum of the earth is too much of a compliment. I hate you. I hope this took you first, and I hope you suffered. Knowing we share the same blood makes me sick."
Eun-Jin Jeong "At least you don't have to watch the world burn, Mom. Make sure to watch my back."
Quinn Black (Gyeon-Mi Jeong) "I wish you knew that I'm alive. I know how you worry. I want to believe you're safe. If not, I hope you went quick."
Riley Black (Ji-Min Jeong) "I'd never admit this to you but, you're smart enough to overcome this. I think I even miss hearing you bitch. Stay safe, idiot."
Lily Rehmer "Why couldn't you just listen to Coach? Why did you have to drag me out into this bullshit with you? Why? What am I going to do without you?"
Varsity Track Team"I hope you all made it out. You were there during my darkest hour and I'm so fucking sorry I'm not there for yours."

Last edited by a moderator: