≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Anderson Parker

Anonymous

Anderson Parker
Height:5'10"
Weight:183 lbs.
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Brown
1st Episode:WWB S1E6: "Washed Away"
Death:N/A
Affiliation:None

BIOGRAPHY:
Anderson Parker - Just another poor bastard trying to make it through whats left of life one day at a time. At the beginning for Ol' Andy, it seemed like a storm to wait out, hunker down somewhere cozy and stay off the grid. After about 6 months, he was sure that the worst had to be over, and it was safe to come out.

"I was pretty sick of canned beans at that point." he mentions to me as we walk across a green grass field, their tops glistening with fresh dew. "Turns out beans would have been a welcome annoyance compared to everything that came after all of this. Beans are boring, but beans don't cause you pain."

This was a common tone from Andy soon after splitting off from his group of fellow refugees, under the premise that he needed to search for others, but in truth, they all knew of the growing tension in his mind.

"My memories became too much to bear. Looking at the people still alive, and some of the history with them looming over us... after a while it became clear I needed to leave and find something else in my life."

Andy would gradually make his way north, meeting up with a pair of survivors who kindly took Andy under their wing. The little group pushed forward north/north-east, searching for their possible family members.

"I thought it was a waste of time given the absolute longshot of find two relatives after 10 years or so." Andy would say, pausing, "Then the world decided to toss me another middle finger my way, and we finally found them. Not that I wasn't happy for them, but you know..."

Mr. Parker spent some time in relative peace with his friends, but with one of them becoming pregnant, he decided it would be best for him to take his leave. To search for something he was missing inside him, but what it was, he had no clue. At least as far as he could let himself imagine.

"I'm sure it's some head shrink thing: Andy you're searching for someone from your past, you're searching for meaning in your life, you're searching for redemption, you're searching for something to complete you...."

".... I don't have time or energy to figure that shit out. So to sum it up: I guess I'm on some sort of vision quest to figure out what's left of my life. I guess we'll see where it leads. Things are always gray now, so I'll have to figure out which side of this new worlds 'morals' I land."

Last edited by a moderator: