≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Anastasia Hope

Anonymous

Anastasia Hope
f67dd0449fb0c4c78814.jpeg
Biographical Information
AliasAna or Hope
D.O.B.21 August, 1992
StatusDeceased
NationalityBorn in China, raised in USA
ReligionNone, leaning toward buddhism
Marital StatusFiancee with a dead
Personal Information
Sexual OrientationBisexual, tendency toward women
LikesPeople who work on alas of a more civilized world. Dye her hair
HatesViolence
AlignmentNeutral Good
Quirks and othersHer hair color might change in game every each and then

Character Themes

An End, Once and for All.
Well, its been quite a short but heart-touching trip. I haven't felt like this for a character in three years - I told myself RP was just that, RP. A way of spending time, having fun and enjoying good quality storytelling. But then again, books also are and they also had touched my very soul in a handful of ends.

I wasn't expecting this in-game RP to touch me so deeply yet it had. Wondering about the intrigues had kept me from sleeping more than a single dawn - after properly walking my dogs out and going back to bed. But of course this hasn't been my work, not at all. I have just played a single gear in the story we all had created for Hope.

Cause lets put this clear: Hope wasn't my character, it was everyone's character. You all played a crucial paper with your interactions in creating her: you made her very mind evolve and grow, get over her traumas and even develop a new ones. You made her reach her goals - she surely had a thing for vehicles, first the car and then the bycicle. You made her stay in Monroe longer than she should had. Got her in troubles, pulled her out of them and even gave her some love to desperately attach to. Hell, you made her felt like a leader sometimes, something that surely didn't happen since before the breakout.

You made her feel alive again. Little by little, giving her love and support in ways you might never imagined were unfolding behind Hope's masks. And although Lil - playing as her amazing character Liliana - unfolded the last string that was attaching Hope's fake smiles to her face, it was between you all that made her feel like she could had a home again. Like she could had a life again.

Now it would be a plain lie to say I am happy with how things had ended. I am, the very least, conflicted about it all. But this is an end for her. For Hope. For your character. Cause I believe that the reason why I felt so attached to her is I gave you a rough scheme about what she could be ang you all took it as yours and perfectly played her inside that scheme but also broke it.

And for such an act - be it voluntary or unconscious - I thank you all. You are the stars that bow proudly on top of the scenario, all spotlights aiming at you. And I am but the public.

I am clapping as tears run down my face, while the spotlights are silently turned off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

RIP. I really enjoyed my few interactions with Anastasia as Francis and Don. Wish we would've gotten to interact more with one another, great character.