≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Aklaq Scott

Anonymous

Aklaq Scott
Biographical Information
AliasScott
D.O.B.9th December, 2006
StatusAlive
NationalityAmerican
ReligionUnknown
Marital StatusSingle
Personal Information
Sexual OrientationStraight
PsychologyHighly observant. Curious.
Self-disciplineMildly independent. Deliberate.
LifestyleCoordinated. Adventurous.
Social AttitudeExtroverted. Humorous.
Honesty and honourDoes not value rules of the establishment. Values knowledge.
Emotional capacityNon-judgemental. Kind.
Current emotional stateShocked. Positive.
AlignmentLawfully Neutral.

Character Themes

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

-FACTION RELATIONSHIPS:
  • Monroe: "Still gotta visit the town. Haven't heard anything good from it though."
  • CPF ? : "They have done good to me and mom. Returnin' the favor seemed benefitial for both."
  • Brighton ☠ : "..."
  • The Crows: "Reminds me of my people up in the north. Good folk."
  • The Monsters ☠ : "Lead and mislead for your kind."
  • The Millers :bored: : "Only lead for you."
  • Ghost Wolves Confederation ? : "Family and home describe them pretty well."
-PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
  • Nakedra ? : "I will make sure you are fine mother."
  • James Scott ? : "Not gonna call you dad, but I look up at you like if you were. Deal with it old man."
  • Max Rutherford ? : "You shout the orders, I follow them. It is how it is."
  • Demi ? : "You are quiet for a squad leader. Perhaps you are so good you know everyone know they know what they have to do. Yeh bro, must be that."
  • Hana Takeuchi: "Unfrown that frown yo. We might not be able to play basket but we can play badmington!"
  • Gabriel Barton: "Thanks for the patch up yo. Although there wasn't much to patch huh..?"
  • Noelle Lange ? : "What makes a good leader is not how loud you can shout orders but to show the leadership in battle others look up for. I saw it on you General. Thank ya for havin' Demi's back and my own."
  • Francis King ? : "Gonna call you 'Pete Butcher' from now on bro. Although, ya know, thanks for... cuttin' my arm and all that."
  • Michelle Reed: "Yo, I don't exactly look up at you for leadership to be honest. But chain command be chain command I guess."
  • Nat Bracnkenridge: "Yo thats some damn skill with the bow. My grandpa would be proud of ya."
  • Greg Foster: "Come on man, we can push through this huh? General's hand not gonna make you feel better. The cut one I mean."

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

First update! Added relationships - which I would appreciate telling me if I have forgotten any you deem worth including ( NPC or not ) -, character theme and emotional status changed!