D.O.B.9th December, 2006
StatusAlive
NationalityAmerican
ReligionUnknown
Marital StatusSingle
Personal Information
Sexual OrientationStraight
PsychologyHighly observant. Curious.
Self-disciplineMildly independent. Deliberate.
LifestyleCoordinated. Adventurous.
Social AttitudeExtroverted. Humorous.
Honesty and honourDoes not value rules of the establishment. Values knowledge.
Emotional capacityNon-judgemental. Kind.
Current emotional stateShocked. Positive.
AlignmentLawfully Neutral.

Character Themes

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

-FACTION RELATIONSHIPS:
  • Monroe: "Still gotta visit the town. Haven't heard anything good from it though."
  • CPF 👍 : "They have done good to me and mom. Returnin' the favor seemed benefitial for both."
  • Brighton ☠ : "..."
  • The Crows: "Reminds me of my people up in the north. Good folk."
  • The Monsters ☠ : "Lead and mislead for your kind."
  • The Millers :bored: : "Only lead for you."
  • Ghost Wolves Confederation 💙 : "Family and home describe them pretty well."
-PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
  • Nakedra 💜 : "I will make sure you are fine mother."
  • James Scott 💙 : "Not gonna call you dad, but I look up at you like if you were. Deal with it old man."
  • Max Rutherford 👍 : "You shout the orders, I follow them. It is how it is."
  • Demi 👍 : "You are quiet for a squad leader. Perhaps you are so good you know everyone know they know what they have to do. Yeh bro, must be that."
  • Hana Takeuchi: "Unfrown that frown yo. We might not be able to play basket but we can play badmington!"
  • Gabriel Barton: "Thanks for the patch up yo. Although there wasn't much to patch huh..?"
  • Noelle Lange 👍 : "What makes a good leader is not how loud you can shout orders but to show the leadership in battle others look up for. I saw it on you General. Thank ya for havin' Demi's back and my own."
  • Francis King 👍 : "Gonna call you 'Pete Butcher' from now on bro. Although, ya know, thanks for... cuttin' my arm and all that."
  • Michelle Reed: "Yo, I don't exactly look up at you for leadership to be honest. But chain command be chain command I guess."
  • Nat Bracnkenridge: "Yo thats some damn skill with the bow. My grandpa would be proud of ya."
  • Greg Foster: "Come on man, we can push through this huh? General's hand not gonna make you feel better. The cut one I mean."

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

First update! Added relationships - which I would appreciate telling me if I have forgotten any you deem worth including ( NPC or not ) -, character theme and emotional status changed!