≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Adrian Morales

Anonymous

Adrian Morales
Biographical Information
Current StatusStill Kickin'
GenderMale
HairBlack
Eye ColorBlack
Age27
Height5'10"/178 cm
Weight168 lbs/76 kg
Blood TypeO Positive
EthnicityPuerto Rican
Personal Information
HometownPonce, Puerto Rico
NationalityAmerican
ReligionBaptist
OccupationJust Sightseeing
AffiliationsLet's not get too deep into that...

B I O G R A P H Y
"Man, I don't even know who you are. What, you think I'm gonna give you my life story here and now?"

A P P E A R A N C E

Adrian stands at around 5’10, with a fit and relatively muscular build. His tanned complexion is accompanied by a short, black buzz cut, and dark, black eyes. His gaze seems somewhat tired, yet focused, seemingly ready to move if needed. Holding that tired gaze, he hazards to check his watch for the time. His grey t-shirt loosely hugs his body, denoting his toned frame alongside his muscles poking from the sleeves. A couple tattoos poke forth past his sleeves along both arms, denoting some clear time in military service. More may lie beneath his shirt. Crisp dark denim jeans and a fresh leather belt help wrap up the ensemble, capped off with coyote brown Danner boots.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Adrian primarily looks out for himself; growing up in Ponce, he understands that when problems arise, everyone is going to look out for themselves. He’s generally uncaring on how others perceive his actions and tends to think more in the moment than in the big picture. The one major exception for Adrian is family, whether it be by blood or through an organization like the Marines. Though he is still cognizant of his own well being, he’s more likely to sacrifice for family.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Positive Neutral Negative TrustPlatonic Romantic

"Mi Familia"
"I'll call you when I can."
∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎

R A D I O F. M.