This is a complete list of actions that you may perform during your turn in combat.
It is heavily recommended that you keep this page open as a reference during combat scenes.
- Melee (Fist) | 2 AP | DMG: D4
- Cut (One-Handed) | 3 AP | DMG: 2D8 + Effects
- Cut (Two-Handed) | 4 AP | DMG: 2D10 + Effects
- Smash (One-Handed) | 4 AP | DMG: 2D10
- Smash (Two-Handed) | 6 AP | DMG: 2D20
- Shoot (Pistol - Semi) | 3 AP | DMG: D10
- Shoot (Pistol - Burst/Full Auto) | 4 AP | DMG: 3D10
- Shoot (SMG - Semi) | 2 AP | DMG: 2D20
- Shoot (SMG - Burst/Full Auto) | 3 AP | DMG: 3D20
- Shoot (Rifle - Semi) | 3 AP | DMG: 3D20
- Shoot (Rifle - Burst/Full Auto) | 4 AP | DMG: 4D20
- Shoot (Crossbow) | 3 AP | DMG: 3D20 + Bleeding Effect
- Shoot (Longbow) | 4 AP | DMG: 4D20 + 5
- Shoot (Shotgun) | 4 AP | DMG: 4D20 + 5
- Shoot (Sniper) | 6 AP | DMG: 5D20
- Shoot (Heavy/Special) | 6 AP | DMG: 3D20 + Effects (20 Tile Radius) | Damage will changing depending on weapon.
- Use a Throwable (Grenades/Molotovs/etc.) | 4 AP | DMG: 2D20 + D10 for Burn Damage (10 Tile Radius)
- Aim (Out-of-Cover) | 2 AP | You focus your next shot. | +2 to ensuing aim roll.
- Aim (In-Cover) | 2 AP | You focus your next shot from in cover. | +3 to ensuing aim roll.
- Hunker Down (Out-of-Cover | Ends Your Turn) | 2 AP | You hunker yourself down. | -1 to aim rolls against you.
- Hunker Down (In-Cover | Ends Your Turn) | 2 AP | You hunker yourself down in cover. | -2 to aim rolls against you.
- Overwatch (Ends Your Turn) | 2 AP | You ready yourself to fire on the first thing that moves. | If someone makes a movement action within your range, you will take one shot at them with a -2 to hit.
- Reload (Any Gun) | 2 AP
- Use a Healing Item (Bandage) | 2 AP | Restores 15 HP
- Use a Stimulant/Drug | 2 AP | Gives passive effects.
- Use a Non-Lethal Throwable (Rocks/Flares/Glow Sticks) | 2 AP
- Let Them Loose | 2 AP | Allows your pet to enter combat.
- Call Them Back | 2 AP | Allows your pet to exit combat.
- Put Yourself Out (While suffering from the BURNING status) | 6 AP
- Escape (While BINDED by an enemy, or any trap) | 6 AP
- World Interaction (Doors/Moving Items/Other) | 1 AP
- Movement | 1 AP per tile