GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
There are three different systems PvP combat on the server.
Mechanical PvP | Roleplay PvP | Hybrid PvP
All parties must decide on one system before initiating combat. The system may not be changed in the middle of the combat scene unless absolutely necessary.
- Utilizes basic PvP functions in the game.
- No roleplay required.
- TL;DR: Run, shoot, kill.
- Purely roleplay, no mechanical weapons used.
- Must be done fairly.
- A mix of Mechanical and Roleplay PvP.
- This is the default system for PvP.
- Players take turns emoting and mechanically attacking. Whoever initated the combat makes the first move.
- Drawing a weapon, attacking, treating wounds, and moving/manipulating the environment all take up one turn.
- Throwable weapons, such as pipe bombs, count the same as any other weapon and take up one turn when thrown.
- If you have an animal companion, they may also participate in PvP. Their turn takes place at the same time as yours.
- A vehicle counts the same as any other weapon.
- If you decide to flee from combat, the system immediately switches to Mechanical PvP and everyone is free to attack as they please.
- If a new player decides to join the combat scene, they will be placed at the end of the turn order.
If you wish to have an admin spectate your combat scene, send a message in the global chat or message one directly on thr forums/through Discord.
- Killing on Sight (KoS) is strictly forbidden.
- If you accidentally harm another player while performing mechanical actions, it will not be voided.
- Accidentally hitting another player with a vehicle will not be voided unless it was caused by lag.